REFLECT – Review of Foreign Language and Cultural Training Needs is a transnational initiative that promoted the economic and mobility value of acquiring linguistic competencies. The project was designed to specifically support European objectives of improving competitiveness in European companies by reviewing and measuring language and cultural needs, competencies and deficiencies in the UK, Ireland, Poland and Portugal.
REFLECT developed an interactive on-line tool, EasyTrader, to assist companies with the development of their own language strategies tailored to their needs.
- InterAct International, UK
- Open University, Lisbon, Portugal
- Pateman Training & Consulting
- Review of Practices of internationally trading companies
- Best practice international trade case studies
- Video footage
- Project website