BOOK DESIGN & PRINT
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all.” Oscar Wilde
Formatting, Layout & Typesetting
Interesource Group Publishing handles all e-book and paper-based book publications from typesetting, layout and design to printing. Writing a book, whether it is your memoir, corporate brochure, catalog or high quality photo book is by no means a simple job. There are many interdependent jigsaw components that affect the final product. So even before you decide to put pen to paper, or strike a key in word, we would suggest you make an appointment for a consultation so we can go through the options with you.
The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a 13-digit number that uniquely identifies books and book-like products published internationally. We can generate and assign this ISBN number to your publication and register this for you.
Types of Books
Our most popular forms of books come in different shapes and sizes. The quality of the paper, the texture, the weight of the paper as well as the finish are options that we can suggest to you. A number of options you may wish to consider are:
- Full colour throughout paperback or hardback with the cover image wrapped or as dust jacket (coffee table book)
- Full colour cover and black & white text throughout (novel style)
- Catalogs and brochures (corporate advertising)
- Company reports (Perfect bound 2 colour report in A4)
- iPad version
- Electronic download as pdf.