TRAINING & LEARNING
Lifelong learning and education play a key role in people’ performance and job satisfaction. The importance of learning throughout our lives, and not just when we finish full-time education and enter the world of work, cannot be underestimated.
Managers and employees may find it difficult to balance work requirements with their need to adapt to emerging practices and trends. Since managers and senior executives can often find little time for development exercises, our training programmes can be designed specifically to accommodate managers with busy timetables with options to avail of such in the evenings or weekends.
We have forged links with many world-wide subject matter experts, key note speakers, academics and industry leaders who are partners with us in many of our activities, and who deliver lectures and workshops in conjunction with us.
Some of the training and education sessions and seminars cover:
- Recruitment, Selection & Retention
- Effective interviewing Skills
- Team building and Group Dynamics
- Dealing with Employee Grievances
- Managing Diversity
- Equality in the Workplace
- Deaf Awareness Training in Employment (in conjunction with ISL experts)
- An Introduction to Irish Sign Language (in conjunction with ISL experts)
- What Managers Need to know about Employment Law
- Handling Disciplinary Scenarios
- Hiring and Firing – Avoiding the Journey to the Courtroom
- Employee Record Keeping – The Legal Perspective
- Patient Records – Medico-legal Perspectives
- Risk Management Awareness in the Healthcare Sector
- Patient Consent – New Era in Doctor-Patient Relationships
- Introduction to Health and Safety Essentials